Looking for exclusive and sophisticated wallcoverings? Welcome to Arte! At Arte, we take wallpaper to the next level, combining exquisite craftsmanship with ground-breaking designs to create wallcoverings that are a vibrant mix of colour, patterns, and texture.
All Arte products are designed in-house and are either produced in Belgium or with a helping hand from artisans who share our passion for perfection, quality, and sustainability. The design team selects materials from around the world, continually searching for new production methods as part of our design journey, adding layers of complexity and details to make our striking interior designs even more unique.
Our products grace the walls of some of the world’s leading hotels, restaurants, stores, and homes across 100 countries. We also have four showrooms (in Paris, the Netherlands, London, and LA), where you can step into our eclectic Arte universe.
Given the pace of our company’s growth, we are currently hiring an inspired designer for our design studio. Do you want to blow the minds of interior professionals and design lovers across the globe with your captivating, surprising designs? Then read on!
• You design eye-catching but balanced wallcoverings that set the tone in the interior design world.
• You keep up with the latest industry trends and are always on the lookout for innovative ideas that make the difference.
• You work in tandem with the manager of our design studio, pitching your creative ideas to him.
• You coordinate every step of the process for our collections, from design to production.
• You communicate with all our partners (designers, engravers, manufacturers…) every step of the way.
• You have an enthusiastic, positive mindset and like to surprise people with your creative designs.
• You keep up with the latest trends and are a stickler for detail.
• You have a professional Bachelor’s degree in (textile) design or several years of relevant experience.
• You speak some English and French.
• You have a good working knowledge of software such as AVA, Photoshop and Pointcarré.
• You are used to working autonomously but are keen to discover group dynamics by working in a team.
• You are stress-resistant and flexible when necessary.
• Join Arte for an opportunity to work for a warm, welcoming, and creative family business. The ‘Arte for You’ team regularly organises fun activities that contribute to a great atmosphere at work.
• You love to unleash your creativity, with designs that make the difference in the (international) interior design world.
• We offer an open-ended full-time employment contract, as well as an attractive package of extra-legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, a group personal pension scheme and eco vouchers).
• You can convert your year-end bonus into benefits, e.g. to lease a company bike, multimedia devices, additional holiday days, and so on.
• Arte invests in your personal development, which is why you can follow training that is relevant to your job and requirements.
• You are entitled to 9 additional holiday days on top of your annual paid leave, as part of compensatory rest. We value a good work-life balance.
• Finally: you get to work in pleasant surroundings and traffic jams will be a thing of the past.
Does this sound like your dream job?
Send your motiviation, CV, and impressive portfolio to: ARTE nv, attn Lenaerts Ruth, Senator A. Jeurissenlaan 1210, B-3520 Zonhoven or by e-mail: HR@arte-international.com.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible!